Find out what course opportunities Open Training College have to offer at Virtual Education Expo. Create your profile now and meet their admissions team on Thursday 10th September at our free online fair.
About Open Training College
The OTC (Open Training College) has been delivering exceptional training and education programmes for over 27 years. There are currently over 700 students enrolled on courses in 2019. The College offers a variety of courses in management, social care and continuing professional development, throughout Ireland
OTC is currently receiving applications for the BA in Social Care. This 3-year Level 7 Degree programme is designed for people who want to attain the standards of proficiency for social care workers as defined by CORU. In addition, it will allow engagement in value-based education to empower service users. The programme is delivered through an award winning model which allows students the flexibility to balance work, study and family commitments whilst earning their third level qualification.
The knowledge and expertise:
- Provides people with the skills required to effectively perform their professional roles through courses
- Directly addresses the operational and strategic challenges experienced by organisations within the sector
- Makes a constructive contribution to policy and professional practice
- Offers positive outcomes for service users and clients by encouraging best-practice person-centred processes and competencies
- OTC’s degree and professional development courses and programmes, such as the BA in Social Care, provide social care professionals, and aspiring social care professionals, with the skills required to deliver effective person centred services.
For more information about courses and programmes at the OTC, please visit opentrainingcollege.com or call Conor on 01-2990580