The ADVANCE Centre for Professional Education joins Virtual Education Expo
Are you eager to advance in your career? Upskill and create more opportunities for yourself? Check out the ADVANCE Centre for Professional Education this Thursday. You can live chat with their team from 10am until 4pm on our virtual platform. You can register for FREE ACCESS right here.
About the ADVANCE Centre for Professional Education
The ADVANCE Centre for Professional Education was founded in 2020 by University College Dublin, IT Sligo, and TU Dublin and brings together academic experts and industry leaders from across the high-tech sector with the common goal of delivering a portfolio of modules and courses addressing Irish industry’s future skills needs in the digital transformation arena. A key goal of the Centre is to support upskilling professional learners seeking flexible study options alongside full-time students.
The ADVANCE Centre for Professional Education offers a wide range of industry relevant, QQI accredited courses (QQI Levels 6-9) in Digital Transformation Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics, delivered by top colleges in Ireland (UCD, IT Sligo and TU Dublin), with two course admission intakes per year (September and January), across a wide range of areas.
- Advanced Electronic System Design
- AI for Medicine
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Data in Context
- Digital Agriculture
- Digital Manufacturing
- Financial Mathematics
- Health Data Analytics
- Quantum Engineering
- Software Engineering
Flexible study options include individual modular study, part-time and full-time degrees at certificate, diploma, and master’s degree level, with online/blended/on campus, part-time and full-time learning options.
ADVANCE Centre modules and degree programmes are taught by:
- UCD School of Biosystems and Food Engineering
- UCD School of Computer Science
- UCD School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- UCD School of English, Drama and Film
- UCD School of Mathematics and Statistics
- UCD School of Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- UCD School of Medicine
- UCD School of Public Health, Physiotherapy and Sports Science
- IT Sligo, Faculty of Engineering and Design
- TU Dublin School Electrical and Electronic Engineering