Trinity College Dublin join Virtual Education Expo
Trinity College Dublin will be answering live Q&As from interested students this Thursday from 10am. Sign-up and create your profile today if you’re considering taking a course at the renowned university.
Welcome to Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, founded in 1592, is one of the world’s most prestigious universities, with global reputation for excellence in teaching, research and innovation – ranked No. 1 in Ireland and in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Trinity’s city centre location is in the heart of a social and global business hub, where Students are recruited for internships and graduate careers. The University brings together a diverse, curious and supportive community of almost 18,000 students and 3,400 staff in the heart of Dublin city. The accessible and dedicated professors encourage students to engage in college life and to engage with the city, beyond the campus gates. Student life at Trinity is about much more than education: with over 170 sports clubs and societies, ranging from athletics to tennis, debating to investing, and drama to science fiction, there is something to suit every interest. Trinity aspires to develop graduates who act responsibly, think independently, communicate effectively and develop continuously. Trinity provides a unique and vibrant student experience, and is proud to have produced generations of academics, leaders, decision makers, innovators and entrepreneurs
Trinity offers courses in disciplines ranging from languages and literature to nanoscience and biomedical engineering. Trinity is committed to world-class teaching and research across the arts, humanities, engineering, science, social and health sciences. An overview of our postgraduate areas can be found below. Applications for most courses are open until 31st July 2020. We look forward to chatting to you and answering any questions you may have about Trinity or our courses.
Postgraduate Course Areas:
Business, Law, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
• Creative Arts (Drama, Film and Music)
• Histories and Humanities
• Languages, Literatures and Cultural Studies
• Linguistic, Speech and Communication Sciences
• Social Sciences and Philosophy
• Social Work and Social Policy
Engineering, Mathematics and Science
• Biochemistry and Immunology
• Computer Science and Statistics
• Natural Sciences
• Dental Science
• Nursing and Midwifery
• Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Full details and the application portals can be found here: www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/
Why Choose Trinity:
• Trinity is the highest ranked university in Ireland (in both the QS rankings 2021 and THE rankings 2020). Trinity also ranks in the top 100 in 18 subjects in the QS Subject Rankings 2020.
• Trinity is ranked 1st in Ireland for employer reputation and alumni outcomes (QS World University Rankings for Graduate Employability 2020).
• Trinity is Ireland’s most innovative university (Reuters Most Innovative European Universities 2019) and 1st in Europe for producing entrepreneurs for 5th year in a row (Pitchbook Universities Report 2019)
• Trinity is 14th best university in the world in terms of the delivery of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) (THE Global Impact Rankings 2020)