Exhibit at Virtual Education Expo
Virtual Education Expo is the ideal way to connect with prospective students in the current Covid climate. You and your team can customise your own virtual booth with your branding, images, videos and brochures. Here you can provide course information and chat to attendees about the opportunities and skills your courses can offer them. Contact Maria Whelan today to reserve your booth for June 10th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 087 928 1988
Meet Prospective Students
Are you looking to re-energize the excitement around your prospectus? Meet potential students and course-seekers who are looking to enrol at Virtual Education Expo. Our dynamic online event takes place on Thursday 10th June and provides the ideal way for universities, colleges, ETBs and training providers to interact with students in the current Covid-19 climate. Promote your institution, chat with interested students, capture high-quality leads, and disseminate detailed information, just as you would at a traditional physical fair, but from the comfort of your office. We have registrations from students across the globe looking to study in Ireland – reserve your booth today and gain access to a brand new market.Reserve Your Booth
Promote your institution
Promote your institution, chat with interested students, capture high-quality leads, and disseminate detailed information, just as you would at a traditional physical fair, but from the comfort of your office.Reserve Your Booth
Why Exhibit At Virtual Education Expo?
Virtual Education Expo is an online event for anyone thinking of enrolling on a course, going to college, doing a postgraduate degree, returning to education, upskilling, changing career direction, taking professional, holistic or hobbyist courses or looking for information on courses, classes and educational options.
Virtual Education Expo takes place on 10th June, 2021 between 10am and 4pm.
Your university or college will be able to chat directly with prospective students seeking information about upcoming courses in a safe, online manner, designed specifically for the Covid era. You will be able to customise your booth with your own branding and build up leads during the live event.
- Universities, colleges and course providers in Ireland and the UK
- Providers of apprenticeships
- Employers offering training
- Before the expo
- Design a virtual booth that matches and enhances your brand
- Decorate your booth with banners
- Upload your brochures and videos
During the expo
- Chat with prospective students according to your courses / location, and their interests
- View detailed profiles of all students visiting your booth
- Use the private chat function to have one-on-one chats with students at your booth
After the expo
- Check statistics of students that have visited your booth
- Receive contact details of students that have interacted with you or downloaded your material
- Follow-up with students and/or download all student leads into CSV]
- Finalise enrollments
If you signup up to exhibit, you will receive an exhibition booth into which your admissions staff can log in. You will be able to upload logos, images and course brochures and attendees will be able to chat with you in real time (via text of video chat). They will also be able to download your brochure material and store these in their ‘Locker’ for later perusal.
The event will be advertised on national and local radio, online, through our social media outlets and an expansive public relations campaign.
Universities, institutes, private and ETB colleges, as well as providers of online courses, distance learning and home study opens at the Expo. Furthermore, you may find educational bodies, student unions and any form of education related exhibitors promoting their products and services.
Yes. During the expo we will also be streaming our scheduled live talks and workshops from educators, professional speakers and guidance counsellors. This is a great way to connect with prospective students and promote your courses.
If you wish to sign up to exhibit at Virtual Education Expo, you can contact us via the following means:
1. Via the contact form below.
2. By emailing Maria Whelan at email@example.com
3. If you’re in Ireland, call 87 928 1988.
4. If you’re in the UK, call 0203 318 9512.