Why Go Virtual?
Virtual Education Expo is Ireland’s new online course fair, designed specifically for those seeking online course options from Irish course providers during the current Covid-19 situation. If you are thinking of enrolling on a course over the coming months, going to college, doing a postgraduate degree, returning to education, upskilling, changing career direction, taking professional, holistic or hobbyist courses or looking for information on courses, classes and educational options generally, you must attend our virtual, online expo, taking place on 18th June on a PC, iPad or smartphone near you.
Virtual Education Expo has grown out of the successful physical Education Expo, which runs at the RDS in Dublin every August/September. Like a traditional courses fair, prospective students will have the opportunity to meet with education providers and talk through study options. Once you have registered, you can request information and arrange times to meet with educational institutions during the event. All these meetings take place online using our mobile friendly platform. Virtual Education Expo requires no downloads or heavy software installations. All you need is an internet connection and a browser. This is a flexible, fun, and cost-effective way to meet colleges, compare courses, ask questions and gather information. Best of all, it’s absolutely free!
During the Expo, we will be running a series of online seminars in our virtual Seminar Zone. These are talks by educational experts, career coaches and industry insiders. In addition, you will also be able to make an appointment with a professional development coach and avail of free expert career advice at our Career Clinic.
Benefits to students
• It’s simple, easy and cost-effective. Your attendance is free, plus there are no travel costs – all you need is a working internet connection.
• Virtual means flexible: Virtual Education Expo takes place over 6 hours on Thursday 18th June. You can attend whenever suits you best. Our mobile-friendly platform means you can take part even if you’re on the go.
• Gather information quickly: You can collect prospectuses and course details at the click of a button making it easy to compare colleges and study options.
• Speak to as many colleges as you like, when you like: You’ll have a dedicated time to speak to admission officers and college staff. There’s no waiting around for somebody to be free to chat to you.
• Easy enrollment: If you have found the course you want, you’ll be able to enrol online during the event.
• Expert advice: Our virtual Seminar Zone and Career Clinic will help you make informed choices about your education, career, and professional development.
When registering to attend this event you will automatically be entered into the draw to win an iPad Air. The draw takes place on 18 June..
Who will attend?
Exhibitors taking part in the event include:
• Accreditation bodies
• Business schools
• Distance-learning course providers
• Educational institutions
• Health and hobbyist course providers
• Part-time, morning, day, evening, weekend and adult education course providers
• Private colleges
• Professional bodies
• Professional institutes
• Specialist colleges
Virtual Education Expo, the Career Clinic and the Seminar Zone are all free of charge for all attendees. To sign up and receive updates, please register now by clicking here. We’ll “see” you at the Expo on 18th June 🙂